- Souke Sports – Cycling Winter PacketI recently received a winter cycling clothing package from Souke Sports that included gloves, a vest, a jacket, and long
- Saris H3 – Indoor trainerDuring the Night ride organized by Bicycling and Cat Eye I got in contact with Laurens and Vincent from Juncker
- Bicycling & CateEye Night RideOn October 22nd I received a message from Bicycling I they could receive my mail address for an invite. As
- Adventure, Food and Gravel – Day 6This day was about bike, hike and bike. As my legs were very heavy of the previous 5 days I
- Adventure, Food and Gravel – Day 5New rubber meets the road was the topic of this day. After 2 very heavy climbing days I decided to
- Adventure, Food and Gravel – Day 4Today was my biggest ride for this week until now. The Plätzwiese Tour Autumn 3z Golden Dolomites was about 44
- Adventure, Food and Gravel – Day 2Today was a planned route of about 36 km. According to Komoot it was mostly unpaved but the first kilometers
- Adventure, Food and Gravel – Day 3This day was all about climbing and not just normal climbing but a full 6 km climb on gravel. The
- Adventure, Food and GravelDay 1 After two days of traveling and gigantic traffic jams it was finally time to ride. After a good
- Craft Cadence – Bar BagVia Instagram I came in contact with Craft Cadence. An UK based company that is producing all kind of waterproof
But there is many more….
In the main menu on the left hand side you can find more blog posts (under home), information about my favorite brands, reviews of products I have tested as well as more information about me. Also under news you can find the Weekly Cycling news…. I hope you enjoy your stay here!