- Adventure, Food and Gravel – Day 6This day was about bike, hike and bike. As my legs were very heavy of the previous 5 days I
- Adventure, Food and Gravel – Day 5New rubber meets the road was the topic of this day. After 2 very heavy climbing days I decided to
- Adventure, Food and Gravel – Day 4Today was my biggest ride for this week until now. The Plätzwiese Tour Autumn 3z Golden Dolomites was about 44
- Adventure, Food and Gravel – Day 2Today was a planned route of about 36 km. According to Komoot it was mostly unpaved but the first kilometers
- Adventure, Food and Gravel – Day 3This day was all about climbing and not just normal climbing but a full 6 km climb on gravel. The
- Adventure, Food and GravelDay 1 After two days of traveling and gigantic traffic jams it was finally time to ride. After a good
- Craft Cadence – Bar BagVia Instagram I came in contact with Craft Cadence. An UK based company that is producing all kind of waterproof
- Bike wall mount by Botl AmsterdamAnother bike in the house means another storage solution. So after some searching I came in contact with Botl Amsterdam.
- Houten fiets van Hout-kado.nlIk zocht nog een leuke aankleding van mijn nieuwe veranda en kwam terecht bij @houtkado.nl . Daar vond ik deze
- The Pack Phone CaseI always struggle what to do with my phone when riding under wet conditions. Although my iPhone 12 Pro is
But there is many more….
In the main menu on the left hand side you can find more blog posts (under home), information about my favorite brands, reviews of products I have tested as well as more information about me. Also under news you can find the Weekly Cycling news…. I hope you enjoy your stay here!