This review is about the AMS Velcro Strap from AllMountainStyle.com. The strap is designed to carry a tube, CO2 cartridge and tire levers in case you ran into a flat without your gravel bike. Instead of having to carry them in your shirt or in an ugly saddle case (which most of the time won’t fit as you have your saddle bike packing bag there) you can easily wrap the strap around your frame. Much cooler look!
Assemble the AMS Strap is very easy and it just takes 4 easy steps:
- Unwrap your tire
- Wrap it around your tire levers and CO2 cartridge
- Wrap the AMS Strap around it
- Tie it to your upper tube
As you can see the tire is wrapped around the top tube very firmly and cannot move. Cannot wait to try it out on the trails.
- Smooth material that wraps around your bike frame tubes taking care of them
- Non-slip features for both frame and essentials
- Light and doesn’t absorb water or mud
- Universal fitting: all bike frames
- Durable, strong and soft
- Withstands high and low temperatures
- Much more cooler than a saddle bag
More pictures can be found here!
AMS (AllMountain Style)
AMS, AllMountainstyle.com is a trademark from Niche Commerce, S.L. from Barcelona (Europe). We design, and develop our own products, for the hobbies we’re passionate about, and manufacture them in exclusivity using local manufacturers as we strongly believe in re-industrialization and the makers movement.